We take food very seriously and our team of chefs, led by Executive Chef Chris Poplin, always have fun creating specialty dishes for our guests. Kosar’s Wood-Fired Grill treats our guests to a fine dining experience with an extensive selection of steaks and seafood. Hard Rock Cafe lets you indulge in classic American fare while dining amidst the history of rock & roll.
If you enjoy all that Kosar’s Wood-Fired Grill and Hard Rock Cafe have to offer, you can vote for them in the “Cleveland Magazine” 2018 Silver Spoon Awards! Ballots are officially open until December 15, 2017. We hope you spare a few minutes and vote for the following categories:
2018 SILVER SPOON CATEGORIES
1. Local Chef: Chris Poplin
2. Fine Dining – Kosar’s Wood-Fired Grill
3. Seafood – Kosar’s Wood-Fired Grill
4. Steaks – Kosar’s Wood-Fired Grill
5. Burgers – Hard Rock Cafe
6. Happy Hour – Kosar’s Wood-Fired Grill
A few important things to know about voting:
– Must vote for 24 categories (half the ballot).
– Ballots without names and emails will not be counted.
– Only one entry per name or email address.
Thank you for taking the time to vote and believing in all that the Rocksino has to offer. Our past awards prove that we have the best guests around.