Hard Rock International is calling on emerging musicians to take center stage for the chance to play during halftime at Hard Rock Stadium! As part of this year’s Hard Rock Rising, the most far-reaching battle of the bands competition, artists and music acts at more than 125 Hard Rock Cafe, Hotel, and Casino properties across the globe will drop a beat or sing their hearts out for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
WHAT IS HARD ROCK RISING?
“Hard Rock Rising is a one-of-a-kind global competition that provides an opportunity for aspiring artists of all genres to showcase their talent and connect with new fans,” said Shailyne Berges, Marketing Manager at Hard Rock International. “Musicians in more than 70 countries around the globe entered Hard Rock Rising and nearly 175,000 votes were cast by fans in the wildcard round in 2016. This year’s competition is sure to be just as fierce, and we’re looking forward to putting the winning artist on the fast-track to success with a performance in front of thousands at Hard Rock Stadium.”
HOW TO REGISTER?
All artists have from Thursday, March 2 until Thursday, March 30, 2017 to register online at HardRockRising.com. Following open registration, entrants will receive a unique URL to share, encouraging their fans to vote online. The act who receives the largest number of online votes will become the wildcard “winner” for their local Hard Rock. The online voting period runs from Monday, May 1 through Saturday, May 6, 2017.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER REGISTRATION?
The top three acts and one wildcard “winner” in each market will perform as part of the Hard Rock Rising Battle of the Bands competition, taking place around the world between Thursday, May 18 and Thursday, May 25, 2017. The Hard Rock Rocksino’s Hard Rock Rising competition will take place May 18, 2017 at 7:00 pm in Club Velvet. A panel of international music industry professionals will then narrow the local winners down to four regional finalists and one global grand prize winner.
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
– Every participating location will select a local winner to be awarded a $1,000 USD cash prize.
– Local winners will proceed to the next round and have a chance to be selected as the Regional Winner within their region.
– 1,000 count CD/DVD package of their recordings and/or video from Bison Disc.
– An equipment package courtesy of Fender.
– Regional winners will proceed to the final round and have a chance to be selected as Hard Rock Rising’s Global Artist of the Year.
Global Artist Of The Year:
– A professionally-produced music video ($20,000 USD value) that will be added to Hard Rock Cafe’s video system in their region. This is a massive amount of video exposure.
– A trip to perform during halftime at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
For more information and to register for Hard Rock Rising Battle of the Bands, visit HardRockRising.com. Rock on!